My latest nail design. It was pretty simple to do and honestly kind of fun.
- Rimmel 60 Seconds in 710 Sunny Days
- Salley Hansen i ❤ Nail Art Pen in Black 470
- Sally Hansen Dries Instantly Top Coat in clear
- NPW nail decorations
- Kiss brush on nail glue
- Since I like to frequently change up my designs and often don’t wear my polish for more than 2-3 days, I don’t typically use a base coat.Some prefer using a base coat – if that’s you, start with your favourite one and allow it to dry before proceeding.
- First, paint all of your nails with a thin layer of the yellow polish. I find that by the time I’m done painting all nails the first hand is dry. Once your first coat is dry go ahead and apply a second thin coat to even out the yellow.
- Next, make sure to have two moustaches and the nail glue handy.It’s been a trend to have your forefinger decorated differently so I’ll usually do that finger on both sides. Apply a small swipe of glue towards the bottom of the desired nail. As fast as you can plop a moustache over top of the glue and use your finger or a nail art stick to lightly press down on the moustache. The key is to get the entire bottom surface of the object to stick to the nail.
- Now, take the nail art black pen and apply two dots towards the top of the nail to make eyes. ✿tip – before using the black pen on your nail make sure to test it out on a paper or a napkin. I find the polish runs really quickly and this is especially common when you’re using the pen for the first time and “pumping” the polish out.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 on the other hand.
- Apply instant dry to all nails except the decorated ones.
- Now, gather a generous amount of instant dry on the brush and allow it to blob onto the first decorated nail. Get some more instant dry and smooth it over the nail. The key is to ensure you’ve covered the entire nail and use the instant dry to help secure the moustachio.
- Repeat step 7 on the other hand.
- Watch your fav show on Netflix while you wait for your cuties to dry.